Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FINALLY..my late christmas present

so as i was signing in to post this blog, i saw that jeanette had already posted a mushy blog so i will give that to her!

but unlike her husband who is thoughful with gifts i had to tell mine what i wanted for christmas; a double ring with the girls names on it. i finally got it today from fedex..and here are the pictures





[dont mind my hairy fingers!]

i love them, and it fits perfectly! and ofcourse i loved how they wrapped it so i took pictures of it as well! they actually had dried flowers in the box, rose buds and some purple flower pettles!

until next time!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That's so cute! I really like that ring. And your fingers aren't that hairy. lol

Ruth Vest said...

that is super cute-i've never seen those.

Jeanette said...

Nice! And mine was for my birthday, not Christmas.... but since they are just a week apart I guess it doesn't matter. It was the only thing I got, oh and he is flying my best friend next week which will be fun. Not that I expected more from him, but gosh why is the rest of my family slacking?!

That stinks about the job, having extra money is nice! But you're starting school soon, right? That'll be fun!

And I agree with Kendra, your fingers aren't that hairy. Especially compared to your back. Haha.