Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Germantown Pool

So we bought a Germantown Pool family pass and we've been to the pool a lot the past week or so. Antionette loves the kiddy pool, and Canberra just likes water, the bath would be just fine for her. The first day I took them I didn't realize that kids need toys when they are at the pool. So after we left, we went over to the dollar store to pick up a few pool toys that the girls could play with the next time we were there. Antionette picked out some floaties and these foam ball things, when they are soaked with water, they are like water bombs, they're pretty cool i guess. We also bought a inflatable boat, bucket and shovel, and a few other things to throw in the pool for the girls to fetch :)
We also added the neighbor twins [Ashley & Brittany] to our pass, they help me a lot with the girls and love being at the pool aswell. So they come with us to the pool, and I get some quiet time, along with some tanning! I'll try to remember to take the camera with me to the pool next time so I can get some photos of the girls have a blast!
We were supposed to start going back to the gym, we def. need to get back in shape, we've gained a few of those lost pounds back, and our muscle has turned to flab! Both girls we exausted from the pool today so I decided to stay home and Jon went by himself, maybe we can all go tomorrow.

Time to get the girls ready for bed, untill next time :)

0 comments: